Vs > Ada, Mn
Ngaumu Forest vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Ngaumu Forest vs Changdu, China
Ngaumu Forest vs Carinhanha, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Moscow, Russia
Ngaumu Forest vs Glenville, Wv, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Benghazi, Libya
Ada, Mn vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Ada, Mn vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Parakou vs Richmond
Livingstone vs La Mesa
Mytilini, Lesbos vs Maebashi
Richmond, Virginia vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
- The distance between Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,012 km or 8,086 mi.
- To reach Ngaumu Forest in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 237.8° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ngaumu Forest bearing 229.9° or SW .
- Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.4 °C (11.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.4 °C (47.5°F) less in Ngaumu Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 568.7 mm (22.4 in) more which is equivalent to 568.7 l/m² (13.96 US gal/ft²) or 5,687,000 l/ha (607,978 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.3° higher in Ngaumu Forest than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ngaumu Forest relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Ngaumu Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -5 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ngaumu Forest vs Essen, Germany
Ngaumu Forest vs Birjand, Iran
Ngaumu Forest vs Santa Maria, Ca, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Ada, Mn vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Ada, Mn vs Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Ada, Mn vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Trang vs Ras Al Kahimah
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Takamatsu
Nagasaki vs Christiansted, St. Croix
Joensuu vs Rio Cuarto
Ngaumu Forest vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE