Vs > Grande Prairie, Ab
Ngaumu Forest vs Grande Prairie, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Ngaumu Forest vs Ishigakijima, Japan
Ngaumu Forest vs Irako, Japan
Ngaumu Forest vs Sadrinsk, Russia
Ngaumu Forest vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Volgograd, Russia
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Kawerau, New Zealand
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Storrs, Ct vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Barquisimeto vs Atuona, Hiva Oa
Bissett, Mb vs Tampere
Cherrapunji, Meghalaya vs Minusinsk
- The distance between Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand and Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada is approximately 12,343 km or 7,670 mi.
- To reach Ngaumu Forest in this distance one would set out from Grande Prairie, Ab bearing 227.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ngaumu Forest bearing 213.7° or SSW .
- Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Grande Prairie, Ab has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Grande Prairie, Ab is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 10 °C (18°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.4 °C (38.5°F) less in Ngaumu Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 703.6 mm (27.7 in) more which is equivalent to 703.6 l/m² (17.27 US gal/ft²) or 7,036,000 l/ha (752,195 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.4° higher in Ngaumu Forest than in Grande Prairie, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ngaumu Forest relative to Grande Prairie, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Grande Prairie, Ab vs Ngaumu Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -10 (-17)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ngaumu Forest vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Ngaumu Forest vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Ngaumu Forest vs Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Trenton, On, Canada
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Kankan, Guinea
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Sfax, Tunisia
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Grande Prairie, Ab vs Ufa, Russia
Alexandria/ Nouzha vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna
Nome, Alaska vs Minsk
Phoenix, Arizona vs Atakpame
Comitan vs Milagro
Ngaumu Forest vs Grande Prairie, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Grande Prairie, Ab
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 269.9 kms (167.7 miles) W
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 283.9 kms (176.4 miles) WSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) SW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 340.3 kms (211.4 miles) S
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) NNE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) NE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 260.7 kms (162 miles) E
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 237.1 kms (147.4 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 390.7 kms (242.8 miles) ESE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) ESE