Vs > Rio Gallegos
Ngaumu Forest vs Rio Gallegos Climate & Distance Between
Ngaumu Forest vs Millport, Oh, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Altagracia, Nicaragua
Ngaumu Forest vs Kingston, Jamaica
Ngaumu Forest vs Reykhólar, Iceland
Rio Gallegos vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Rio Gallegos vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Rio Gallegos vs Batna, Algeria
Rio Gallegos vs Victoria, Tx, Usa
Selagoncy vs Maimana
San vs Mansa
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Taupo Nzed
Palmyra vs Radicofani
- The distance between Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand and Rio Gallegos, Argentina is approximately 7,949 km or 4,939 mi.
- To reach Ngaumu Forest in this distance one would set out from Rio Gallegos bearing 226.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ngaumu Forest bearing 323.5° or NW .
- Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Rio Gallegos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Rio Gallegos is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F) less in Ngaumu Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 911.6 mm (35.9 in) more which is equivalent to 911.6 l/m² (22.37 US gal/ft²) or 9,116,000 l/ha (974,561 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.6° higher in Ngaumu Forest than in Rio Gallegos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ngaumu Forest relative to Rio Gallegos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rio Gallegos vs Ngaumu Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ngaumu Forest vs La Rioja, Argentina
Ngaumu Forest vs Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Morondava, Madagascar
Ngaumu Forest vs Owensboro, Ky, Usa
Rio Gallegos vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Rio Gallegos vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Rio Gallegos vs Gothenburg, Sweden
Rio Gallegos vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Umnugovi vs Jokioinen
Bohicon vs Sialkot
Napoleon, Oh vs Myitkyina
Wiarton, On vs Chengdu
Ngaumu Forest vs Rio Gallegos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Gallegos
- Esquel, Argentina - 975.7 kms (606.3 miles) N
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 999.4 kms (621.1 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 956.6 kms (594.5 miles) NNW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 907.7 kms (564.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 735.4 kms (457 miles) NNW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 658.3 kms (409.1 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 257 kms (159.7 miles) WNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SW