Vs > Big Trout Lake, On
Ngaumu Forest vs Big Trout Lake, On Climate & Distance Between
Ngaumu Forest vs Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Ngaumu Forest vs Chongqing, China
Big Trout Lake, On vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Big Trout Lake, On vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Big Trout Lake, On vs Skopje, Macedonia
Big Trout Lake, On vs Fergana, Russia
Niamey vs Tobruk
Roseau, Mn vs El Arish
Casablanca vs Santa Maria
Maradi vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On
- The distance between Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand and Big Trout Lake, On, Canada is approximately 12,287 km or 7,635 mi.
- To reach Ngaumu Forest in this distance one would set out from Big Trout Lake, On bearing 229.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ngaumu Forest bearing 220.2° or SW .
- Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Big Trout Lake, On has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Big Trout Lake, On is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.1 °C (54.2°F) less in Ngaumu Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 555.9 mm (21.9 in) more which is equivalent to 555.9 l/m² (13.64 US gal/ft²) or 5,559,000 l/ha (594,294 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.6° higher in Ngaumu Forest than in Big Trout Lake, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ngaumu Forest relative to Big Trout Lake, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Big Trout Lake, On vs Ngaumu Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -10 (-17)
|| -7 (-13)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ngaumu Forest vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Ngaumu Forest vs Veraval, India
Ngaumu Forest vs Nairobi, Kenya
Ngaumu Forest vs Münster, Germany
Big Trout Lake, On vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Big Trout Lake, On vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Big Trout Lake, On vs Alghero, Italy
Big Trout Lake, On vs Cabrobo, Brazil
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Hyderabad
Fort Scott, Ks vs Victoria, Tx
Eastman, Ga vs Nakhon Si Thammarat
Suphan Buri vs Imbert
Ngaumu Forest vs Big Trout Lake, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Big Trout Lake, On
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NW
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 222.5 kms (138.3 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) SSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) NNE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) N
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) E
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) ESE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 217 kms (134.8 miles) SE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) SSE